TRYOUT INFORMATION for 2016-2017 Season
- May 5th – 6:00-7:30 (11 & under) and 7:30-9:00 (12 & older)
- May 9th – 6:00-7:30 (11 & under) and 7:30-9:00 (12 & older)
- May 11th – 6:00-7:30 (11 & under) and 7:30-9:00 (12 & older)
- You must have turned in your completed packet in order to attend a tryout clinic.
- You may attend as many clinics as you want, but you must attend at least ONE clinic.
- Tryout clinics are an “open gym” style. The cheerleaders will be divided into age and level groups. They will also be introduced to our tryout stations.
- There will be no tumble classes 6:00-9:00 on clinic dates.
TRYOUT DATES & TIMES:
- Age of athlete as of August 31, 2016
Thursday, May 12th
(15 & older)
Friday, May 13th
(11 and under)
|Saturday, May 14th
(12-14 year olds)
Check-In: 6:00 p.m.
Check-In: 5:30 p.m.
|Check-In: 9:00 a.m.|
|Mandatory Parent Meeting:
|Mandatory Parent Meeting:
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
|Tryouts: 6:00-9:30 p.m.||Tryouts: 5:30-8:30 p.m.||
Tryouts: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Flyers will be evaluated at each tryout.
- Athletes will be released after the Tryout Picture is taken.
Tryout Fees: Please pay close attention to dates below, these are FIRM dates. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- $50.00 – on or before April 14th
- $75.00 – April 15th and after
- The early/private tryout fee is $200.00.
- If you are unable to attend any of the above times, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set a private tryout.
- You must still fill out a tryout packet and have a photo taken.
- We encourage everyone to try to make it to one of the regularly scheduled days and times.
You will receive an email the week following tryouts. This email will contain your team name, team coaches, practice days and times. It is imperative that we have a good, working, frequently checked email address. Please be careful when entering this email during your online registration or while filling out your paperwork.
- We will have late tryouts after teams are formed and announced. Check website late May for more information.
WANT TO EARN AN EXTRA $50.00!?!?!
- Refer someone totally new to our programs and earn back your tryout fee! This applies to all of our locations. The person you refer cannot have taken classes or been on an Allstar team at any of our gyms. Let the office know whom you are referring, when that person pays their tryout fee, we will then credit your account.
ALL TRYOUTS ARE CLOSED
L1-L2: WITHOUT A SPOT
- (L1) no experience, back walkover, front walkover, cartwheel, round-off, etc.
- (L2) standing back handspring, round off back handspring and any specialty passes.
L3-L4: WITHOUT A SPOT
- (L3) standing multiple back handsprings, round-off back handspring back tuck and any specialty passes.
- (L4) standing tuck, round-off back handspring layout and any specialty passes.
L5: WITHOUT A SPOT
- (L5R) multiple jumps to tuck, round-off backhand spring full and any specialty passes.
- (L5) standing handsprings to a full/double full and specialty passes to a full/double full.