Everyone WANTS to look their STINGRAY BEST!!!!
RULE #1: You are either 100% IN your UNIFORM or 100% OUT of your UNIFORM. 🙂
‘Uniform” includes: Stingray Uniform, Warm ups (jacket zipped with pants), Hair in high ponytail, Bow, white no-show socks, Nfinity Shoes securely fastened, STINGRAY backpack, NO JEWELRY!
How should I look walking in the building?
Competition Hair* and makeup (as instructed by coaches) completed before entering building.
Warm ups on and zipped to collar bone with all drawstrings tucked away, out of sight (Skirt NEVER worn over pants! HUGE NO NO!!!)
White NO SHOW socks and cheer shoes SECURELY fastened.
If you need someone to braid or help with competition hair please make sure you arrive with hair in a HIGH PONYTAIL, no wispy’s.
It’s TIME to go to WARM UPS, now what?
Fresh hair and makeup
NO JEWELRY, HAIR TIES* in/on your ears, wrist, around your neck, on your shoes, etc.!
Warm ups off and UNIFORM in place.
Shoes SECURELY FASTENED because losing a show while competing is unnacceptable.
I’m done competing now what?
Return back to “Just walked in to the building” look ASAP (i.e. Warm ups on and zipped).
You must remain in warm ups until after AWARDS.
When meeting your team for awards you shouldn’t bring anything you have to carry (bags, phones, light up whistles,etc.)
My AWARDS are done, I’m a GRAYT RAY, and will be cheering on other teams…..
You may either wear your zipped up warm ups or change in to your favorite Stingray t-shirt and other pants.
Stingray BEST etiquette and conduct:
We ALL REPRESENT the Stingray BEST every time we enter a building or event wearing a Stingray logo. This carries the responsibility of representing all of the families, athletes, and coaches that built the name and all it encompasses.
We are proud of having extremely educated athletes and parents that appreciate our sport done well. Therefore we have a very specific expectation of our parent, athlete, and coaches’ etiquette and conduct.
- Cheer for ALL Stingray teams! They NEED YOU!
- Cheer for all jobs well done! Even if it is NOT a Stingray team.
- NEVER speak negatively of ANOTHER PROGRAM! (They work hard like we do!)
- We MUST respect the rules of PREFERRED SEATING at the competition.
- Please don’t hold up IPADs during performance blocking the view of those around you.
- We ONLY and ALWAYS cheer when our Team Names are called during AWARDS.
- Turn the other cheek! You will NEVER have anything to apologize for!
- Let coaches COACH!
- NEVER address an OFFICIAL! (If you respect the decision when we WIN you must do the same if things go the “other way”)
- ATHLETES NEVER show PDA in Stingray Uniform.
- Carry yourself with CLASS at all times.
- Remember that you are NOT the JUDGE of another’s level of CLASS.
- RAYS focus on RAYS!
- When things don’t go our way…we go back to the gym and WORK… its how we became…The Stingray Allstars!
We are so PROUD of each and EVERY ONE of our athletes!!!
Let’s Go RAYS!!