UPDATED STINGRAY PROTOCOL
June 9, 2020
Stingray Protocol, we are still adhering to most of the social distancing protocol that we already have in place.
- It is highly encouraged that you take your athlete’s temperature at home, if there is a fever or any symptoms or any exposure to someone that has been exposed to COVID-19, please STAY HOME. We will also continue to take instructor and athlete temperature prior to entry.
- Coaches and athletes will hand sanitize before and after practice/lesson.
- Check-in for classes and practice will remain the same.
- After athlete exits the car, please make sure to wait until your athlete enters the building. Employees and athletes ONLY inside the building.
- Athletes can have personal hand sanitizer, one bottle of water and cell phone (keys if applicable). No back packs allowed. NO FOOD! Personal items will remain near athlete.
- There will be no stunting. Keep social distance. The gym will be cleaned every hour. Athletes will exit through side door.
- NO Bathrooms! Please make sure your athlete goes to bathroom prior to practice. If an athlete needs to use the bathroom for an emergency, they will be asked to wipe down the stall.
- Coaches will continue to wear face masks when in a 20 foot proximity of athletes.
- The lobby will remain closed. If you need something from the Pro Shop, please email [email protected]
- NEW: There will be limited spotting in Private lessons with parental approval. If you are not comfortable with spotting, you or your child should inform the coach prior to the lesson.
- NEW: Level practices/ team practices, we will begin doing cross tumbling and side to side tumbling. We will be sure to continue observing social distancing.
- There will still be NO spotting in classes. Please make sure you are signed up for the correct class and the correct level. If you have any questions regarding your level, please ask an instructor. We will NOT be permitting athletes to drop into a class that is not their correct level. When you request a drop-in you should receive two emails; one confirming your request, and the second (most important) approving your request. Athlete will not be allowed in class if their request is not approved. Our new schedule is out and ready! We will be slowly adding classes where we see necessary.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Understand as we slowly make these protocol adjustments, we are keeping the athletes and employees safety and health our number one concern!
We are so happy to get this season rolling, this is going to be an extraordinary year!
The JC Rays Staff